Prophecy for the Last Days Church
We believe that God is currently giving dreams, visions and prophecies that affect the whole body of Christ in the last days. If the Lord is showing you something that needs to be shared please send it to us and after prayer we will post it on this site if we believe it is of the Lord. We want to publish what God is saying to his people world wide. send all your dreams. visions or prophecies to:email@example.com
This Study is also a prophetic word. Do Listen to the Audio version as it was given on the evening of September 27, 2005
1. Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord!
Woe to God's people who go to the Nations around them or even the nation they live in for help! Woe to those who depend on the means of the flesh to save them or institute change.
2. Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.
God will not only Judge His people , but will also punish the nation they turned to instead of God. This Is America's undoing. It isn't the sinners who live in this country that brings Judgment so swiftly. They have an appointed time of Judgment. :The abortionists, the Homosexuals, the War Mongers ..etc.. But we Christians speed that Judgment upon them when we turn to a government or the means of the Flesh (Politics) for Help and Moral Change. We by doing this rather than Seeking God have brought a curse on America
3. Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the Lord shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.
We Cause America to fall and ourselves to be Judged because we depended on flesh rather than God. God is now showing us the feebleness of the flesh we trusted in. He is going to bring this country to ruin quicker than its natural course be cause we trusted in a nation and its philosophy of democracy instead of God. It is a work of flesh we have trusted in..
4. For thus hath the Lord spoken unto me, Like as the lion and the young lion roaring on his prey, when a multitude of shepherds is called forth against him, he will not be afraid of their voice, nor abase himself for the noise of them: so shall the Lord of hosts come down to fight for mount Zion, and for the hill thereof.
5. As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.
It is God We should trust in..Our Holy one! He is the one who fights for his people..not us...We have no business in the political struggles of this country. We cannot bring Moral change through political activism. We are citizens of heaven..Not America. This nation is only preserved by us being salt and light..that means we are to inform this nation of God's will and lead righteous lives before them..Not try to make non Christians live up to Christian ideas in some carnal pragmatic activism. True change happens in the heart when Christians humble themselves before God. To change peoples actions by legislation does not change their nature. It only puts a mask of righteousness on a nation. That is what the Pharisees did! They only wore a mask of righteousness.
6. Turn ye unto him from whom the children of Israel have deeply revolted.
7. For in that day every man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which your own hands have made unto you for a sin.
It is time we repented of our trusting Americanism instead of God. It is time to return to Spiritual pursuits..Not fleshly ones This theme of trusting God and making him first instead of trusting in flesh is a solid one through out scripture...God must be first and we must trust him to act. Not take the battle in our own hands. Because we have taken it into our own hands God has brought a curse on America. He will destroy the flesh we trusted in. He did so in every instance where His people turned to other ways or nations rather than him. he is a jealous God.
8. Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.
9. And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.
It is only when God fights for us that true lasting change occurs.
[Prophesy page] [Home] [Know Radio] [Paltalk]